Rating Agencies & Accreditation
We work closely with a number of trade bodies and associations to ensure we continue to deliver market leading products and services to our clients.
Our servicing division is ranked by Standard & Poor’s (S&P). We currently hold an “Above Average” ranking as a primary servicer of residential mortgages and consumer finance in the UK. S&P has also awarded the group a Special Servicer ‘Average’ rating at its first attempt.
We are also:
- Regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Accredited by Investors in People – Servicing Division
- Financial Supplier Qualification System (FSQS) qualified
- Cyber Essentials Plus certified
- Accredited to ISO 27001 – Managed IT services
- A PCI-DSS Service Level 1 Provider
As a member of UK Finance we have access to the latest information and current trends in the mortgage market.
The Investment Association (IA)
We are a member of the IA, the trade body that represents Investment Managers & Asset Management Firms in the UK.
The Financial Services Forum
Being a member gives us exclusive access to current trends and changes across marketing and financial services.
The Investing and Saving Alliance (TISA)
We are an active member of TISA and support its remit across the financial service industry.
Transfer Agency Forum (The TA Forum)
The TA Forum supports and influence change for its members where operational efficiencies can be improved.
We are proud to have won a number of awards over the years, as well as being shortlisted for many more.
- Shortlisted for ‘HR Director of the Year’ (Rhiannon Williams): Wales HR Awards
- Winner of the ‘Best HR Professional in Financial Services’: Wales HR Awards
- Silver Award for ‘Trainer of the Year’: Welsh Contact Centre Awards
- Winner of the ‘Best Diversity and Inclusion Initiative’: CIPD Awards
- Winner of ‘People Development’ Award: Welsh Contact Centre Awards
- Shortlisted for ‘Finance Team of the Year’: Finance Wales Awards
- Runner up for the ‘Excellence in Treating Customer Vulnerability’ Award: Credit Awards
- Winner of the ‘Best Credit Services Provider’: Credit Today Awards
- Commended ‘Best Structured Products Service’: Moneyfacts Investments, Life & Pensions Awards