Are you wondering which career path to take after university? At Target we want to attract and develop the brightest people to join our graduate management scheme. Our graduate schemes – Aim for the brightest future
Graduate Management Scheme
Our management programme is aimed at attracting our future managers, whilst providing variety and exposure across our business. The programme will allow you to gain a thorough understanding of a variety of business areas including finance, project management, software development, marketing and business intelligence.
Throughout the programme you will rotate business placements where you will benefit from a mix of project work, training and on the job assignments. You will have the opportunity to develop technical and business skills, play a part in decision making and drive improvement initiatives.
You will need
- 2:1 or above
- We will consider applications from all disciplines as long as you demonstrate the correct level of passion and commitment to the sector and the programme
Graduate IT Scheme: Trainee Developer
Target are currently seeking graduates with a passion for IT and software to join our rapidly expanding Technology team. Our 24 month scheme is designed to give you the training and support you need to become an IT professional in our dynamic and exciting company.
We are recruiting for immediate starts in Newport, Cardiff and Chester. If you are interested in one of these roles, please send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com. We will contact you with the outcome of your application in due course.
Graduate Management Scheme
Frequently asked questions
Why choose Target
Target employs over 1000 people across our offices in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. We are a dynamic, growing business with a vision to be the leading provider of software and third-party servicing to financial services and insurance clients. To achieve this we employ talented, enthusiastic people who can inspire and deliver change, whilst providing an excellent service to our clients.
What are our values?
Our values of One team, Do the right thing, Keep it simple and Deliver on promises reflect our priorities. As an organisation we aim to be the best at what we do. We believe our common and known values hold the key to future success and growth.
What is the package?
- Competitive salary of £23,000 for the management scheme/£20,000 for the IT scheme
- 24 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays
- Matched company contributory pension scheme up to 6%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Supported mentoring from managers
- Learning and Development support
- Core working hours – full time 9.00 – 17.30 Monday-Friday (some flexibility maybe required)
- In-depth hands-on exposure and experience ranging across the four main functions of the business.
- Guaranteed position at the end of the programme in a role that suits your skills and expertise.
At Target, we give you the opportunity to make a difference. You’ll be involved in shaping the growth of the business – and you’ll get to try new things along the way. If you are up for a challenge and are willing to work hard, working with us will give you a fulfilling and varied career.