Develop with Target
We are committed to providing high quality, innovative Learning & Development opportunities to all our people.
Our programmes are designed to support our employees to become more effective in their roles and to reach their full potential by continually developing their knowledge and skills.Find out what it's like working at Target
Learning and development opportunities
- Tailored induction programmes and competency frameworks that provide a roadmap to achieving competence
- Relevant product, systems and regulatory training
- Leadership and management development programmes and initiatives
- Coaching & mentoring programmes
- Continuous professional and personal development courses
- Team development initiatives
Several of our training programmes have been externally endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
We also provide support to staff undertaking recognised professional qualifications that are relevant to the individual’s role and business needs.
We are committed to investing in and developing our people and as a result of this ambition, we have recently been awarded the Investors in People accreditation.
At Target, we give you the opportunity to make a difference.
You’ll be involved in shaping the growth of the business – and you’ll get to try new things along the way.
If you are up for a challenge and are willing to work hard, working with us will give you a fulfilling and varied career.