Risk & Compliance Bulletin August 2020
Get up to date with financial services risk and compliance news with Target Group’s August 2020 Risk & Compliance Bulletin
It’s a field that’s ever-changing, and can be difficult to keep up to date with. Our latest Bulletin is designed to help you understand the risk and compliance landscape in the financial services sector.
Complete the form to download this month’s Bulletin.
In this month’s Bulletin you’ll discover the latest financial services risk and compliance news including:
- FCA publish Stage 2 of its guidance consultation on the fair treatment of vulnerable consumers (GC20/3)
- FCA updates outsourcing section of webpage on firms preparing for end of Brexit transition period
- FCA to launch enhanced Financial Services Register
- BoE launches industry review of CHAPS enhanced ISO 20022 messages
- FCA letter to firms on findings from 2019/20 remuneration review
- FCA feedback statement on intergenerational differences
- New FCA webpage on communicating with firms
- ECJ ruling on EU-US privacy shield