Risk & Compliance Bulletin August 2021
Get up to date with financial services risk and compliance news with Target Group’s August 2021 Risk & Compliance Bulletin
It’s a field that’s ever-changing, and can be difficult to keep up to date with. Our latest Bulletin is designed to help you understand the risk and compliance landscape in the financial services sector.
Complete the form to download this month’s Bulletin.
In this month’s Bulletin you’ll discover the latest financial services risk and compliance news including:
- FCA, PRA and Bank of England set out plan to improve diversity and inclusion in regulated firms
- The FCA’s Business Plan 2021/22
- FCA FAQs on fair treatment of vulnerable consumers
- BEIS launches consultation on reforming competition and consumer policy
- FOS commissions review of services
- FCA consultation CP21/25: Changes to the FCA’s decision-making procedure