Risk & Compliance Bulletin December 2020
Get up to date with financial services risk and compliance news with Target Group’s December 2020 Risk & Compliance Bulletin
It’s a field that’s ever-changing, and can be difficult to keep up to date with. Our latest Bulletin is designed to help you understand the risk and compliance landscape in the financial services sector.
Complete the form to download this month’s Bulletin.
In this month’s Bulletin you’ll discover the latest financial services risk and compliance news including:
- BoE Information request: Operational readiness for a zero or negative Bank Rate
- ICO launches consultation on draft Statutory guidance
- ICO publishes detailed guidance around simplifying subject access requests
- FCA adds new and updated whistleblowing webpages
- FSB publishes cyber incident response and recovery toolkit
- FOS Ombudsman News issue 154