Risk & Compliance Bulletin February 2020
Get up to date with financial services risk and compliance news with Target Group’s February 2020 Risk & Compliance Bulletin
It’s a field that’s ever-changing, and can be difficult to keep up to date with. Our latest Bulletin is designed to help you understand the risk and compliance landscape in the financial services sector.
Complete the form to the right of this page to download this month’s Bulletin.
In this month’s Bulletin you’ll discover the latest financial services risk and compliance news including:
- UK Finance response to HM Treasury – Financial Services Future Regulatory Framework
- Review Call for Evidence: Regulatory Coordination
- Non-financial misconduct in wholesale general insurance firms
- FCA update – EU withdrawal implementation period
- ICO amends guidance on timescales for complying with DSARs when clarification is sought
- Regulated firms now need to update or confirm their Firm Details annually with the FCA
- Financial Services Duty of Care Bill