Risk & Compliance Bulletin February 2022
Get up to date with financial services risk and compliance news with Target Group’s February 2022 Risk & Compliance Bulletin
It’s a field that’s ever-changing, and can be difficult to keep up to date with. Our latest Bulletin is designed to help you understand the risk and compliance landscape in the financial services sector.
Complete the form to download this month’s Bulletin.
In this month’s Bulletin you’ll discover the latest financial services risk and compliance news including:
- FCA policy statement setting out new structure for authorisation application fees
- Payment Services Regulator strategy unveiled for next five years
- BoE announces revised implementation timetable on Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) renewal Programme
- 2022 Cyber Security Incentives and Regulation Review published
- Government launches consultation on proposals for new laws to improve the cyber resilience of organisations
- FOS launches new Wider Implications Framework (WIF)
- FSCS budget update for 2022/23