Risk & Compliance Bulletin January 2021
Get up to date with financial services risk and compliance news with Target Group’s January 2021 Risk & Compliance Bulletin
It’s a field that’s ever-changing, and can be difficult to keep up to date with. Our latest Bulletin is designed to help you understand the risk and compliance landscape in the financial services sector.
Complete the form to download this month’s Bulletin.
In this month’s Bulletin you’ll discover the latest financial services risk and compliance news including:
- BoE publish report evaluating the Senior Managers and Certification Regime
- FCA complaints data for first half of 2020
- ICO shares its new Data Sharing Code of Practice
- FOS ombudsman news issue 156
- ESMA Guidelines on outsourcing to cloud service providers
- Pay.UK publish its consultation conclusions and next steps for “Next Generation Standard for UK Retail Payments”