Risk & Compliance Bulletin July 2021
Get up to date with financial services risk and compliance news with Target Group’s July 2021 Risk & Compliance Bulletin
It’s a field that’s ever-changing, and can be difficult to keep up to date with. Our latest Bulletin is designed to help you understand the risk and compliance landscape in the financial services sector.
Complete the form to download this month’s Bulletin.
In this month’s Bulletin you’ll discover the latest financial services risk and compliance news including:
- ECB opinion on proposed Regulation and Directive on digital operational resilience
- MaPS launch the MoneyHelper website
- FCA send portfolio letter to Mortgage Third Party Administrators
- FSB overview of responses to discussion paper on outsourcing and third-party relationships
- FCA Chief Executive speech on building regulatory environment for future
- Financial Services Act 2021 (Commencement No 1 and 2) Regulations 2021 published
- Government response to Tackling Financial Exclusion: A country that works for everyone? Follow-up report
- UK and the Bank of England collaborate on ISO 20022 payment messages
- Law Commission discussion paper on corporate criminal liability
- Regulatory Framework for Approval of Financial Promotions: HM Treasury Consultation Response
- FCA confirms its Business plan 2021/22 to be published 15 July 2021