Risk & Compliance Bulletin June 2020
Get up to date with financial services risk and compliance news with Target Group’s June 2020 Risk & Compliance Bulletin
It’s a field that’s ever-changing, and can be difficult to keep up to date with. Our latest Bulletin is designed to help you understand the risk and compliance landscape in the financial services sector.
Complete the form to download this month’s Bulletin.
In this month’s Bulletin you’ll discover the latest financial services risk and compliance news including:
- FCA webpage update: Firm handling of complaints during coronavirus
- COVID-19: FOS confirms approach to handling complaints arising from firms’ acts or omissions during pandemic
- Period to cover absent Senior Managers extended due to coronavirus (Covid-19)
- FCA Statement on how firms should handle post and paper documents
- COVID-19: FCA updates information for firms with expectations on information security
- Blog: Information Commissioner sets out new priorities for UK data protection during COVID-19 and beyond
- CRA Updated Coronavirus Data Reporting Guidance – Version 1.1 released
- EasyJet cyberattack led to data of nine million customers being hacked