Risk & Compliance Bulletin March 2020
Get up to date with financial services risk and compliance news with Target Group’s March 2020 Risk & Compliance Bulletin
It’s a field that’s ever-changing, and can be difficult to keep up to date with. Our latest Bulletin is designed to help you understand the risk and compliance landscape in the financial services sector.
Complete the form to the right of this page to download this month’s Bulletin.
In this month’s Bulletin you’ll discover the latest financial services risk and compliance news including:
- FCA sector views: February 2020
- FCA, the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) publish joint statement to insolvency practitioners and authorised firms on sales of personal data
- Directory Persons information will start to be published on the Financial Services Register from end of March 2020
- TISA and Altus release their free Vulnerability Radar tool, enabling businesses to self-assess and enhance their approach to vulnerable customers
- The Need to Know – A guide to understanding and evidencing customers’ mental health problems
- Payment Systems Regulator (PSR) publishes Confirmation of Payee policy statement PS 20/1
- FCA outlines issues for firms to consider during Brexit transition period
- Bank of England (BoE) announces launch of COP26 private finance agenda