Risk & Compliance Bulletin March 2022
Get up to date with financial services risk and compliance news with Target Group’s March 2022 Risk & Compliance Bulletin
It’s a field that’s ever-changing, and can be difficult to keep up to date with. Our latest Bulletin is designed to help you understand the risk and compliance landscape in the financial services sector.
Complete the form to download this month’s Bulletin.
In this month’s Bulletin you’ll discover the latest financial services risk and compliance news including:
- Dame Sara Thornton publishes IASC study on links to the UK Government’s Modern Slavery Statement Registry
- FCA analysis of 2021 financial promotions data
- New inquiry into UK-EU financial services relationship
- PSR finalises plans for the wider implementation of fraud prevention tool, Confirmation of Payee
- BoE, FCA, PRA and PSR conduct 2021 review of Memorandum of Understanding for payment systems in the UK
- LSB outlines considerations for firms in supporting customers affected by cost of living crisis
- FSCB and FSSC report on piloting common approach to measurement of inclusion across UK financial services sector