Risk & Compliance Bulletin May 2020
Get up to date with financial services risk and compliance news with Target Group’s May 2020 Risk & Compliance Bulletin
It’s a field that’s ever-changing, and can be difficult to keep up to date with. Our latest Bulletin is designed to help you understand the risk and compliance landscape in the financial services sector.
Complete the form to the right of this page to download this month’s Bulletin.
In this month’s Bulletin you’ll discover the latest financial services risk and compliance news including:
- COVID-19: FCA extends submission deadlines for regulatory returns due by 30 June 2020
- COVID 19: Next stage of Treasury Committee inquiry includes financial sector focus
- FCA issues flexibility guidance in relation to ID verification rules in light of COVID 19
- FCA expectations about wet-ink signatures
- FCA publishes final Payment Deferral Guidance – Personal Loans, Credit Cards & Revolving Credit
- COVID-19: mortgage lenders renew and expand on commitment to help existing customers
- Further statement from the RFRWG on the impact of Coronavirus on the timeline for firms’ LIBOR transition plans
- FCA Business Plan 2020/21