Risk & Compliance Bulletin October 2021
Get up to date with financial services risk and compliance news with Target Group’s October 2021 Risk & Compliance Bulletin
It’s a field that’s ever-changing, and can be difficult to keep up to date with. Our latest Bulletin is designed to help you understand the risk and compliance landscape in the financial services sector.
Complete the form to download this month’s Bulletin.
In this month’s Bulletin you’ll discover the latest financial services risk and compliance news including:
- ICO Children’s Code comes into force
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport unveils UK Global Data Plans
- FCA to move faster to remove unused firm permissions
- Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Consultation: Data: A New Direction
- Treasury Committee report containing government, FCA and BoE responses to Future Framework of Regulation of Financial Services recommendation
- National Data Strategy: DCMS publishes monitoring and evaluation framework, calls for evidence on NDS indicator suites and updates on NDS Forum
- Anti-Slavery Commissioner review – five recommendations on addressing modern slavery
- FOS Ombudsman News 164