Risk & Compliance Bulletin September 2020
Get up to date with financial services risk and compliance news with Target Group’s September 2020 Risk & Compliance Bulletin
It’s a field that’s ever-changing, and can be difficult to keep up to date with. Our latest Bulletin is designed to help you understand the risk and compliance landscape in the financial services sector.
Complete the form to download this month’s Bulletin.
In this month’s Bulletin you’ll discover the latest financial services risk and compliance news including:
- BCBS consults on principles for operational risk and operational resilience
- BoE confirms go-live with ISO 20022 in April 2022 will be on like-for-like basis
- ICO confirms Age Appropriate Design Code will come into force on 2 September 2020
- FCA information for solo-regulated firms on assessing fitness and propriety and conduct rules reporting
- Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) publish Q1 2020/21 data – complaints and trends