Risk & Compliance Bulletin September 2021
Get up to date with financial services risk and compliance news with Target Group’s September 2021 Risk & Compliance Bulletin
It’s a field that’s ever-changing, and can be difficult to keep up to date with. Our latest Bulletin is designed to help you understand the risk and compliance landscape in the financial services sector.
Complete the form to download this month’s Bulletin.
In this month’s Bulletin you’ll discover the latest financial services risk and compliance news including:
- ICO Consultation on International Data Transfers
- FSSC Publishes Inclusion Measurement Guide for Financial Services Sector
- ICO Calls for Views on Data Protection and Employment Practices Guidance
- FCA issues Dear Remuneration Committee Chair Letter on 2021/22 remuneration approach
- Government have produced guidance on identifying consumers who may be vulnerable
- ICO has approved the first UK GPDR certification scheme criteria
- FCA reminds firms to keep contact details up to date
- Contactless limit to increase to £100 from 15 October 2021