We’re all pretty chuffed!
That’s because Target’s been awarded the Investors in People standard! We work hard to make Target a great place to work, and are thrilled to receive this prestigious recognition.
But what does the Investors in People accreditation actually? Here’s the lowdown on what it means for our people.
An Investors in People company:
- Ensures a good working environment
- Gives recognition
- Takes pride in being a successful organisation
- Provides high quality training, learning and development
- Creates improved job satisfaction
- Enables better communication
- Gives skill and career development opportunities
- Enables increased responsibility and involvement
Investors in People highlighted what we do well, so we thought we’d shout about it:
- We share ideas and look for improvements
- Our leaders are approachable and supportive
- Our people have clearly defined roles and expectations
- We provide excellent Learning and Development for our people
We’re really proud of this accolade, our second of this awards season! Our recent place in the Best Companies Ones to Watch category gives us two new plaques to polish, but we’re not complaining. It’s great to see our hard work paying off.