As part of our Multigenerational stream of our award-winning Diversity and Inclusion strategy, we’re proud announce our participation in the Age at Work programme with BITC and Age Cymru.
The Age at Work Programme encourages businesses to recruit, retrain and retain older people, and realise the benefits of a multi-generational workplace.
The Importance of Diversity and Inclusion
At Target Group we celebrate and recognise the importance of an age-friendly and age-inclusive workplace. Having a diverse workforce helps to drive innovation, open new market opportunities, and ensures our colleagues will be representative of our client and customer base. We recognise the value that individuals from diverse backgrounds and of diverse abilities bring to our business and recognise this is key to our business success.
Business benefits of a mixed age workforce
- Greater diversity of ideas and viewpoints, boosting creativity
- Improved problem solving, decision making and risk awareness
- Increased employee engagement
- Widened talent pool of potential applicants and recruits
- Sharing of knowledge and skills
- Greater understanding of customer base by having a workforce that reflects the diversity of the population
Read more about Diversity and Inclusion and what it's like to work at Target Group