Target was pleased to welcome a trainer from Mind to our Chester office, who delivered a really insightful training session with some great information around mental health.
The session was a real success. The trainer from Mind, Lois Sparks, delivered “Customer Support and Mental Health” which is designed for people whose roles bring them into direct contact with customers and callers either face-to-face, over the phone or online. It covered
- An overview of mental health problems
- An outline of what support and treatments are available for mental health problems
- Demonstration of how to recognise the signs and symptoms of mental health problems
- A greater understanding of how customers/callers can appear as challenging
- How to respond to and manage challenging situations sensitively– the structured conversation/call
Thank you to Robyn Millman, Learning Facilitator, for organising the session. And to Lois Sparks for delivering this fantastic training.