We take the Wellbeing of our teams here at Target very seriously, providing support all year round. But each year, during Wellbeing week we take things a step further launching new challenges and initiatives in the workplace. By raising awareness of our Wellbeing initiatives, and introducing our teams to new ways to be healthy (both mentally and physically) we aim to improve the work-life balance of employees, and help them to live healthy lives. So, what can employees expect during this year’s Wellbeing Week (11 – 15 February 2019)?
- We will be holding a series of Mindfulness sessions
- Employees can enjoy the benefits of workplace massage
- Let’s see who takes on the “Step Challenge”
- What about the “Let’s Get Physical” photo challenge?
- There will be plenty of healthy food and snacks to enjoy
- Get inspired by visits from local gyms
- We will be providing a series of Budgeting talks for employees to help them manage their personal finances
- Employees will be supported in making the most of their flexible benefits – Target Flex
We will bring you further updates as Wellbeing Week gets underway!
Find out what it's like to work at Target Group