With the Financial Conduct Authority and ratings agencies driving change in the industry, resilience and continuity planning are essential.
Our approach to standby servicing provides you with a robust, reliable platform for contingent servicing with a clear plan for invocation.
Target has been rated as Above Average by Standard and Poor’s for Primary Servicing of both residential mortgages and consumer finance loans in the UK.
We offer standby servicing for a variety of asset classes:
- Unsecured loans
- Motor loans
- 1st Charge Mortgages
- 2nd Charge Mortgages
- Commercial Loans
How can we support you and mitigate your risk:
- We work with you to get a detailed understanding of your business and recommend the level of cover dependent on your needs.
- Develop tailored plans to meet pre invocation, invocation and post invocation servicing.
- We produce a draft plan outlining the invocation activities and timeframes.
- We put in place formal trigger events such as “negative watch”.
- We carry out periodic reviews of the portfolio ensuring the right level of cover is in place to meet your needs.
We act as standby servicer for several major wholesale banks. Our track record of working with clients who have invoked provides peace of mind to your investors and ratings agencies that we will ensure a smooth invocation.