March 15, 2021
You’ve missed the live webinar, but you can request the webinar recording by completing the form below.
In this webinar we explore the key challenges facing the mortgage industry, and how lenders can be prepared for the future. We’ve worked closely with customers, brokers, lenders, underwriters and conveyancers to analyse the end-to-end mortgage journey, outlining the key challenges and frustrations in the market.
In this webinar, we reveal:
- The upcoming spike in mortgage applications following the restart of home moves following lockdown
- The 4 types of customers we expect to see post Covid-19
- How new products are defining the future of mortgage lending
- Increased defaults on mortgage payments due to loss of income caused by the pandemic
- How technology is shaping the future of mortgages, including Open Banking and The Mortgage Hub
March 3, 2021
You’ve missed the live webinar, but you can watch the recording any time here.
As part of the “Insight Live: Public Sector 2021” week by Digital Leaders, we were delighted to host a webinar ‘Controlling Citizen Debt.’ Watch the webinar recording to discover the true scale of citizen debt and strategies to deliver better outcomes.
In this webinar, we explore:
- The true scale of citizen debt
- How the Covid-19 pandemic has exacerbated the problem of debt in the UK
- The impact citizen debt is having on both the public sector and citizens
- The 4 types of citizen we expect to see when financial support measures end
- How a different approach will ensure citizens are treated fairly and deliver better outcomes
- Strategies to help local authorities prepare for a post Covid-19 world
Your hosts for the webinar are:
- Richard South, Business Development Director for Public Sector, Target Group
- Beth Collins, Solutions Lead, Target Group
December 3, 2020
This is a must-see webinar for people working in Operations, Customer Service/Experience, Collections and Product Management, in the 28 lenders participating in the scheme.
You will discover the 3 Key Strategies for handling the aftermath of the BBLS, including segmentation, reporting and Open Banking.
The self-certified loans were approved and issued quickly, but was best practice followed? What problems will this cause for lenders when repayments start in May 2021?
With BBLS repayments looming, we explored:
- The sheer scale of the BBLS challenge in numbers
- What lenders can expect in the coming months and years
- 3 key strategies for getting rid of the BBLS hangover
Your hosts for the webinar are:
- Mark Gilliver from financial services BPO Target Group
- Chris O’Driscoll from Open Banking provider DirectID
- Guy Statter from Debt Management Software Solutions & Services provider Qualco
November 18, 2020
As part of this year’s UK Finance Digital Innovation Summit we were delighted to introduce Target B’s first product to market ‘The Mortgage Hub’.
The Mortgage Hub is the first mortgage platform to have been designed around the people, not the process. It’s centrally focused on customer experience, with technology as an enabler.
In this video, Target’s Business Development Director Mark Gilliver and Katie Pender, Senior Solutions Lead are pleased to introduce Target B’s Mortgage Hub, driven by Open Banking technology and customer experience.
Find out more about the Mortgage Hub here.
April 3, 2020
The digital revolution has fundamentally changed the world of the financial services sector forever. New technology such as machine learning, AI and robotic process automation has enabled companies to provide more personalised and automated services for their customers, making use of vast amounts of data being captured and processed.
As well as making significant improvements to customer experience, such developments are also allowing businesses to become more innovative, more effective and more cost-efficient.
In this highly competitive world, it is essential for any ambitious, growing business to have an active digital strategy, to transform processes, and re-imagine customer journeys. In this video, Target’s Business Development Director for Public Sector, Richard South explains how Target Group can support digital transformation in your organisation.
March 30, 2020
In order for digitalisation to be successful in the public sector, it is important that a significant cultural shift and change of working practises takes place. It would be naive to believe that the adaptation to new digital ways of working would happen without the correct guidance and training. Instead, it is essential that the public sector is proactive and engaged with their workforce, helping them to understand the technologies they introduce and teaching them how to optimise these technologies, improving the overall business performance.
In this video, Target Group featured on Executive TV’s series: ‘Digital Transformation: Clients & Consumers’ along with Entec SI and Fathom, discussing the importance of digital transformation. The programme looks how digital technology is having an impact on the way people engage with the public sector and how the public sector is harnessing the latest benefits that technology has to offer.
October 10, 2019
For National Customer Service Week we asked Laura Kibble, Head of Arrears and Recoveries, what customer service means here at Target.
January 28, 2019
Businesses of all types are vulnerable to disruption, either from a malicious or accidental source. This threat of disruption is becoming increasingly complex and intense thanks to developments in technology and an increasingly hostile cyber environment. But how should firms prepare? In this video, Target’s Risk and Compliance Director, Terry Baxter, explores how businesses can achieve good business resilience.
September 5, 2018
Deliver the next generation of personalised omni-channel digital distribution in insurance with Target’s IF Channel.
Consumers in today’s market are confused and disengaged with many insurers’ digital offerings according to research by Target Group. Find out how to deliver the personalised digital experience that consumers expect, and deserve.
September 4, 2018
The banking industry is constantly evolving. Adapting to new regulation, bringing new products to market and mitigating risk are all key business challenges. Find out how Target Group provides support, consultancy and assurance to help financial services businesses operate efficiently within a changing landscape.