You’ve missed the live webinar, but you can watch the recording any time here.
As part of the “Insight Live: Public Sector 2021” week by Digital Leaders, we were delighted to host a webinar ‘Controlling Citizen Debt.’ Watch the webinar recording to discover the true scale of citizen debt and strategies to deliver better outcomes.
In this webinar, we explore:
- The true scale of citizen debt
- How the Covid-19 pandemic has exacerbated the problem of debt in the UK
- The impact citizen debt is having on both the public sector and citizens
- The 4 types of citizen we expect to see when financial support measures end
- How a different approach will ensure citizens are treated fairly and deliver better outcomes
- Strategies to help local authorities prepare for a post Covid-19 world
Your hosts for the webinar are:
- Richard South, Business Development Director for Public Sector, Target Group
- Beth Collins, Solutions Lead, Target Group