Is Car Finance steering towards a crash?
Despite slow economic growth in the UK, the car industry has boomed in recent times. We look at the risk of overheating, and discuss what lenders can do to build resilience.
- Increasing popularity of PCP over recent years
- Oversupply of second-hand cars in the market
- Government crack-down on diesel cars to devalue the product
- Consumer incomes are already stretched
- An increase in interest rates is likely to put households into arrears
- How can lenders ensure they’re ready to cope?
Download the white paper to explore the 4 things lenders should do to build resilience.